As I read through books and articles about quantum physics, I have come up with a few questions over time that I still don't have a clear answer to. Maybe some other people do.
Here they are:
1. If the universe is made of symmetric particles, is it made of symmetric properties in all respects?
2. If there is a quantum universe(maybe ours), is it constant? Is it deterministic?
3. In general terms, could we ourselves be considered quantum particles to objects relatively as large as we are to quantum matter?
4. Do quantum particles always need a reason to reveal/express themselves(such as when they are measured)?
5. Strictly speaking, can information travel by other means besides waves or entanglement?
6. How does quantum matter store information, and is the type of information it can store limited?
Let me know your thoughts.